Tehuti, known to the Greeks as Hermes/Thoth, became a principle Law-giver of KMT. His axioms provided [mankind] with a comprehensive analysis of the nature of creation and the universe. While meditating the following principles were given to him by the Source:
1. The Principle of Mentalism: THE ALL is mind; The Universe is mental.
2. The Principle of Correspondence : As above, so below ; as below, so above.
3. The Principle of Vibration: Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.
4. The Principle of Polarity: Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has it’s pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites Are identical in nature but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.
5. The Principle of Gender: Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.
6. The Principle of Rhythm: Everything flows out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; Rhythm compensates.
7. The Principle of Causality: Every cause has its Effect; every Effect has its cause; everything happens according to law; Chance is but a name for law not recognized; there are several planes of causation but nothing escapes The Law.
8. The Principle of Growth and Creation: Growth is a manifestation of size altering from one point in time and space to another. Creation is a manifestation of beginning and on to a specific designated point as found in the seed of thought that initiates the idea of creation.
9. The Principle of Breathing: Everything appears to be breathing inward and outward. This appears to be the principle by which one acknowledges life, but in actuality, true life existed before the breath, or the necessity to breathe to exist.
See also: The Kybalion